TERMS OF BUSINESS
Swivel Creations Limited
This Privacy Notice will help you understand how we collect, use and protect your personal information. If you have any queries about this Privacy Notice or how we process your personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Swivel Creations Limited takes data privacy seriously.
Submitting your contact details
On various occasions, you submit your contact details and other information about yourself or your organisation, or to send us emails which will, of course, also identify you to receive a quote or to start communication.
How we use this information
We will not use your information for purposes that are not clear when you provide your details, and will not disclose it to any third party, except to service providers acting on our behalf or in other very limited circumstances, for example, with your agreement or where we are legally obliged to do so. We do not use your information for any marketing purposes or email promotions.
The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To maintain contact and communication with you during the course of a potential or new project.
- To maintain our own records and accounts.
The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
- Personal data may include your name, address, email address, phone number, website control management facility access or financial data for payments systems.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary, but may be for a period of 12 or 7 years beyond the end of the contract with you. Examples include: in case of any legal claims/complaints, accounting etc., for example for accounting purposes we must keep records for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year they relate to. For contracts under seal details need to be kept for 12 years for legal purposes.
Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data, but failure to do so will have the following consequences: Reduce or prevent communication with you during the contract; delay or prevent payment for goods and services.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, WHERE CONSENT WAS YOUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable, i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not generally transfer personal data outside the EEA, unless on a project by project basis the client or main supplier is a company based outside the EEA, in which case project team contact details may be shared with them for communication purposes only.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.